Google AdSense is one of the most popular monetization techniques used by Blogger is still confusing to new users. Despite new easy to use dashboard and help pages, there are always issues register, account approval, account ban, optimization and much more. That's right, AdSense is an advertising network plug and play, but once you learn all about it, you will be a lot, instead of pennies.
It is a question of Ashutosh:
"Can you tell me how AdSense Country India? Do they pay by check or bank transfer or EFT local"?
AdSense Payment in India:
AdSense have different payment options for different countries. They support the transfer EFT, installation and pay by check Western Union Quick Cash. Especially in countries like India and Pakistan, get an AdSense account is not as easy as it is in countries like US, UK, Australia. This is mainly due to spam and fake AdSense accounts in India.
In India, at the time of writing (June 2014), AdSense offers payment via check and EFT, and they convert INR gains and make the payment. Usually AdSense USD to INR conversion rate, so you might not find this a problem. The only thing is, AdSense check in India takes time to reach (10-15 days), and it still takes a few days for clearance. AdSense Team increases payment options in many countries, they have already added EFT payment for Indian publishers. You can follow this guide to set up the electronic transfer of funds to your AdSense account.
Also if you are a new AdSense user, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- At the signing, make sure all the details are accurate. (Name, address)
- Your name must be the same as the name of your bank account. Name on your AdSense check will be the same as your account name.
- AdSense will send PIN to the address that you used when registering. It works like an address verification as well, before making a payment.
- AdSense EFT payment, now you can receive payment to another payee name too.
- AdSense will soon add phone support for all AdSense publishers. This system is already in beta testing.
- You can also visit the official guide to learn more about the AdSense payment policies.
- You can update your payment preferences until 20 that month.
- You can also set a minimum payment threshold for your payment and it should be more than $ 100